Important Information and Upcoming Events
“MILESTONE” SHABBATON AND INSTALLATION OF RABBI DANIEL AND REBBETZIN BROOKE REICH
Friday, April 30th – Sunday, May 2nd
- Our MILESTONE Shabbaton (April 30th – May 2nd) is fast approaching; with many amazing events; Pre-Shabbat Ruach with Chazzan Moshe Storch and Kabbalat Shabbat Services, Uplifting Shabbat Services and Learning With HaRav Schachter, Catered Shabbat Take Home Meal, culminating with our ZOOM Installation Ceremony of Rabbi and Rebbetzin Reich. Please don’t miss this momentous occasion for our Shul community! Please check out our special website with all of the information (i.e. Schedule of Events, Honorees, Menu, Tribute Journal, Honored Guests, and Registration) by CLICKING HERE Don’t miss the RSVP Deadline of April 23rd!
Adat Yeshurun – We have resumed Indoor Services with additional Outdoor seating if you wish
- Members of Adat Yeshurun DO NOT need to register for services as of 9/29/2020.
- Guests and Non-Members MUST register in order to attend services. Please use this link to register CLICK HERE
Two important COVID updates
1) San Diego county is now in the state’s “red tier”.
2) All children are welcome to attend services!
Following social distancing and masking guidelines, children of all ages are welcome to join us again at services. Children must stay seated with their family group and parents are responsible to ensure their children follow all COVID guidelines.
Required compliance with the set guidelines are still in effect and enforced (see details below). Even if you have already read these guidelines, we ask that you please read them again as there are a few important updates.
Please CLICK HERE for the guidelines.
Strength of Our Community